Date of birth: June 18th, 1963
Hometown: Phong Binh commune, Phong Dien district, Thua Thien Hue province
Residential address: 203 Phan Boi Chau street, Truong An ward, Hue City, Thua Thien Hue province
Ethnic group: Kinh; Religion: No
– General education: 12/12
– Proffesional knowledge and skills: Petroleum technology engineer – Soviet Union University of Petrochemistry
– Political theory: Bachelor
– Foreign languages: Russian level D, English level B.
Position: Deputy Secretary of Thua Thien Hue Provincial Party Committee, Chairman of Thua Thien Hue Provincial People’s Committee, Chief of National Assembly Delegation of Thua Thien Hue province.
Workplace: Thua Thien Hue Provincial People’s Committee
Date of Party member admission: October 29th, 1993; Official membership date: October 29th, 1994
Delegate of the 14th National Assembly; Delegate of People’s Council of Thua Thien Hue province in 2011-2016 and 2016-2021 tenure.
– The Second-class Labor Medal, the Third-class Labor Medal
– ASEAN Chief Information Officer (CIO) award 2011
– Project published on Vietnam Innovation Golden Book 2016
– Creative Labor Certificate of Vietnam General Confederation of Labor (2009)
– National Emulation Fighter
– Certificates of merit of Prime Minister, Provincial People’s Committee, Central Ministries and agencies.
Topic: Establishing e-government in Thua Thien Hue on the basis of modernization of infrastructure, improving service quality and awareness of people
The presentation of Thua Thien Hue province will not focus on theoretical aspect but practical points involved in developing e-government in Thua Thien Hue province. The presentation is divided into 3 parts in accordance with 3 periods: 2011-2015, 2016-2020 and pilot development period of smart urban service. Therein:
2011-2015 period: deploying extensive development. This period mainly focuses on modeling tools with an aim to reforming administration and IT application, enhancing the awareness of cadres and civil servants; renovating administrative style – forming e-agency.
2016-2020 period: focusing on in-depth development and information technology (IT) infrastructure; integrated planning of information system on the basis of connecting, sharing and enhancing public service quality.
Pilot period (2018-2020 ) and smart urban service development in Thua Thien Hue province (2021-2025): aiming to take users as center, build service government; develop smart urban services on the basis of e-government.